Salmon is one of the most healthiest meats for you. It is loaded with so many vitamins and nutrients.
- Rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids. These Reduce Inflammation and lower blood pressure
- Great Source of Protein. (helps your muscles recover and build muscles when losing weight.)
- Good Source of B Vitamins; These help with memory, inflammation and energy
- Loaded With Selenium; this helps with thyroid problems.
- Contains the Antioxidant Astaxanthin, This lowers the LDL(bad cholesterol) and increases the HDL(good Cholesterol)
….and so much more!…
So, I will share a family recipe with you for an amazing dish of salmon
Serve this with a side of steamed veggies like asparagus, cauliflower or broccoli for a refreshing touch!